Modem Smart The End - End This Be Slow





Since attending the first time a modem phone market in the early quarter of last year, smart launched the newest generation or rather the more powerful technologies to market while still using GSM 3'5G broadband (HSDPA).

Here smart dared to surprise with new features that dihadirkannya CDMA EVDO 2000 x1. Download speeds Max 3.1 Mbps and 1.8 Mbps upload, sure thing and a new sensation for the user's GSM dial-up modem or other. But unfortunately I am now is not to discuss promotion of a product or better yet in terms of just sharing stories and experiences that may be similar to me.

Similarly, product picture that I put this, one product - smart products that I use today. My experience with smart long enough, since the beginning of the emergence of smart name itself. In my opinion, very satisfied with their services. Some I even tried once, it appears a little problem, but so far I think it still could be said (hehe, sorry) can be used for forgiven for new entries.

Until the emergence of EVDO technology I still dare to try, beginning the use of absolutely no barriers or problems with this technology. Amid months to two others that may use other stories to fellow users, too smart products, more afdolnya's (halah. ..: p) mid-February this year. Many are several problems that arise, Starting from when browsing transferate declining, perhaps the most noticeable when opening external server or external domain, if the local domain may not be as significant as external domain, a little disturbing to me.

The simplest thing is difficult to connect or dial-up, other problems often occur DC or disconnected, also always Error Loading. I use long, even though their many complaints I hear from my colleagues who use similar products with me. Finally, today I filed a complaint to the smart through local galleries and fill out a complaint application which will be directed to the center. For those who experienced the same thing can come directly kegaleri nearest smart. after add the complaint in accordance with the address data applied to the smart side refresh (more specifically I also do not quite understand) that the smart would be a confirmation to refresh. The result? I think now the connection started to improve, I hope also is getting better and perfect, according to the innovation of new technologies. (^_^) Admin.

0 Responses to "Modem Smart The End - End This Be Slow"